"Fine then comrades, if we must fight, we will!"
Early Life Edit
Piotr Cain Parker (Russian: Пётр "Питер" Николаевич Распутин) was born on the Soviet collective farm, called the Ust-Ordynski Collective, near Lake Baikal in Siberia. Piotr loved his brother, the famous cosmonaut Mikhail Rasputin, and his younger sister, Illyana Rasputin and would pass the time drawing or painting, as he was also a great artist. Piotr's superhuman powers emerged in adolescence. At first, Rasputin was content simply to use these powers to aid the other people of the Collective.
Fredbear's Family Diner Edit
He came to Fredbear's Family Diner as a teenager. When the animatronics tried to stuff him he would always turn to his adamantium-steel form. He always worked there because he loved fighting the animatronics in his armored form. If you would look in the cameras of Parts/Service, you would often see him fist-fighting with Freddy or Bonnie.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Organic Steel Transformation: Cain is a mutant with the superhuman ability to convert the tissue of his entire body into an organic steel-like substance. This substance resembling steel is of unknown composition but appears to be analogous to osmium and to carbon adamantium. He is able to transform into this armor-like state at will (the process is virtually instantaneous) and remain in that form for an as yet undetermined amount of time. (The longest time he has remained in armored form by choice so far has been five years). Once in his armored form he remains so until he consciously wills himself back to normal. If he is rendered unconscious, however, he spontaneously reverts to his normal form.
While in the armored state, Piotr possesses the same degree of mobility that he does in his normal form. The conversion from flesh and bone to organic steel is accomplished by a psionic whole-brain interface with an ionic form of osmium, an extremely dense metal, located in another dimension. In willing the act of transformation, Piotr actually exchanges osmium atoms for his carbon atoms. The psionic interface with the other dimension re-creates all of Piotr's body in functionally similar organic ionic-osmium materials. The process by which Piotr gains additional mass from an unknown, perhaps extra-dimensional, force remains unknown. Colossus cannot become partially or selectively armored; his body is either entirely converted or not.
- Superhuman Strength: After transforming into his armored state, Piotr possesses vast superhuman strength. As a teenager, he is sufficiently strong enough to be listed as a class 70. (This scale is only for comparisons between characters, and should not remotely be taken literally). However, when he's a fully mature adult, his strength will increase to the point that he is listed at exactly class 100.
- Superhuman Stamina: Also, while in armored form, Cain's musculature produces no fatigue toxins.
- Superhuman Durability: In his armored form, Piotr is invulnerable to most forms of bodily harm. His armor is capable of withstanding ballistic penetration, including that of a 155 millimeter Howitzer shell. He can survive extremes of temperature from 70 degrees above absolute zero (-390 degrees Fahrenheit) to approximately 9000 degrees Fahrenheit. He can survive a collision with a loaded, ten-ton flatbed truck at 100 miles per hour or an explosion of 4500 pounds of TNT. He can also survive falls from great heights while in his armored body.
- Invulnerability: Piotr silvery "skin" was designed to easily withstand the rigors of deep-space travel, and thus far, it has proven to be virtually indestructible. Among things that include simple blunt force, like withstanding a punch from She-Hulk without flinching back when the She-Hulk's power level was still just class 75, and not far above class 100 as it is today. Piotr can withstand even the most extreme conditions, like the crushing pressures of a black hole.He is not bothered by the friction associated with atmospheric re-entry, and has withstood plunges into stars and supernovas unharmed. He also routinely weathers the stresses associated with high-speed travel through space and hyperspace.
Superhuman Speed: He can move faster than any athlete has ever gone. He can catch up and outrun Foxy with no effort. He is faster than all the animatronics combined.
- Self Sustenance: Piotr is completely self sustained. He has no need to breathe, eat, or drink and cannot tire, hence he cannot sleep. However, his carbon atoms provides him with the nourishment of sleep, nutrition, hydration, and oxygen.
- Superhuman Sensory Adaptation: Though his senses aren't superhumanly acute, his five senses can withstand greater amounts of sensory stimuli than he could when he was a normal human being, with no reduced sensitivity.
Just like all metal in the Marvel universe, Piotr's metal skin is vulnerable to the anti-metal Vibranium. Piotr instinctively turns back into his normal form when he comes into contact with something made of Vibranium. He can also be damaged when he is attacked by something made from or bonded with a stronger material.