"What the hell....these animatronics are the spawn of Juggernaut"!
-When facing Freddy Fazbear
Early Life Edit
Slade was born illegally tested and experimented on,due to his mother having Slade forcefully handed over to the Weapon X program. Due to this he grew up becoming a super-soldier and was teamed up with Wade to become Paranormal Terminators.
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Edit
Due to paranormal activity coming from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria,he often came there with Wade to use their tools to close down and shut down Fazbear Entertainment and destroy Freddy and friends.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Unique Physiology: Due to a military enhancement procedure, Slade Wilson's physiology was changed permanently. First, the procedure crippled his mind and body. Then, the experiment rebuilt his physical and mental faculties further than a human could process or build. These enhancements make Deathstroke an enhanced human, somewhat superhuman and afford him the enhancements.
- Superhuman Intellect: Able to think 99 times faster and utilize that much more of his mind than your average human for information processing and sorting, Slade's mind is virtually a computer built for strategy and problem-solving, one that works at optimal ability even when under stress and fatigue as he apparently uses 100% of his brain (as opposed to the myth that the average human only uses around 10% of their brain). He is also ingenious in devising solutions against superior aspects of opponents, can observe and exploit, and can calculate distance, speed, and time at lightning speeds; his sense of timing is superb, bordering on perfection.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Deathstroke possesses enhanced reflexes. The speed at which he reacts allows him to dodge fast-moving projectiles such as arrows and bullets. He can usually out-react even the fastest humans, no matter how well-trained. He could easily dodge bullets even mere edges away from him and could dodge punches from the animatronics and Docter Quillo.
- Superhuman Speed: Ability to run at speeds of up to 260mph and long distances far out-performing any Olympic athlete.
- Enhanced Stamina: Deathstroke can exert himself at peak capacity greater then any human could. He could exert himself for 48 hours before fatigue toxins start to impair him.
- Superhuman Agility: Slade's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Slade is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. He can also perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines.
- Enhanced Strength: His entire muscular system was hardened and fortified making Deathstroke many times stronger than an average human to the point of tearing off an airplane door and twisting steel with his bare hands. He can place the this capability into his strikes, allowing him the augment the concussive force of his attacks. His strength should be sufficient enough to press about sixty-five with relative ease.
- Superhuman Durability: Slade's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. He can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with super-strength, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort. Slade's body is durable to the point where tensing his super-strong muscles while being punched in the torso by a trained heavyweight boxer caused the attacker's wrists to break; also, Slade has stated that he must roll with punches thrown by people without similar strength or durability to avoid breaking their wrists.
- Enhanced Senses: Deathstroke's senses have been augmented to heightened levels of function. He can perceive things better than a normal human. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Enhanced Hearing
- Enhanced Sense of Smell
- Enhanced Vision
- Regenerative Healing Factor: With an accelerated ability to heal damaged tissue, the rate at which Deathstroke's body recovers from injury and capable of being repaired before death. As such, Deathstroke's body can take a tremendous amount of punishment before succumbing to death. Simple gunshot and stab wounds, cuts, and broken bones can heal faster than normal. He was once impaled clean through his chest, and it did nothing but slow him down and cause great pain. He once got his head cutoff and he merely grew a new head.
- Enhanced Immunity: Deathstroke's regenerative abilities have some affect on his body's ability to process through harmful, foreign substances and he has become naturally immune to deadly poisons and illnesses.
- Retarded Aging: An important aspect to note is that while Deathstroke is apparently aging, he does so very slowly, appearing younger than he actually is.
- Tactical Analysis: Slade is a great strategist and tactician. Always calculating his opponents moves before hand; he even single handedly defeated all eleven animatronics in FNaF 2. Even against metahumans he has proven more than a match for them all at once with time to prepare. Kaine once claimed the Slade was, "The worlds greatest tactician." Using his superior problem-solving skills, Slade can work out a battle ahead of time for many possibilities and predict enemy movements and tactics after the battle has engaged by recalling and utilizing memorized mannerisms acquired through past experience on a moment's notice.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Slade trained in hand-to-hand combat and when he was in the Army, he proved himself to be one of their best fighters. Later he received martial arts training in various styles. After mastering these martial arts he furthered his studies when he sought an assassin known as Natas to train him in the ways of Ninja and had studied assassination techniques. His physical prowess is so great that he has defeated Master Chief in hand to hand combat.
- Swordsmanship: Slade is a highly trained swordsman; he is able to dual-wield a pair of katanas and to use them with deadly accuracy and an almost-superhuman speed.
- Indomitable Will: Slade has a strong Force of Will, completely free of evil and temptation. For years, he has struggled to balance his life as a soldier and his terminator duties. He is able to emerge from defeat even stronger.
- Genius Intellect: Academically gifted, Slade displays an uncanny affinity for science that is nothing short of genius. According to Slade his IQ is more than 250.
- Master Acrobat: Thanks to his great strength and phenomenal equilibrium, Slade is an excellent athlete, excelling in all gymnastic fields and being able to perform every acrobatic stunt ever performed, including others that can never be performed by even an Olympic acrobat.
Slade's Armor: Slade's armor is made out of Nth metal and Reverbium and Promethium. The Reverbium really helps that when it gets vibrated or hit the person who hit him gets hit by their own strike. The Nth metal increases Slade's strength and protects him from extreme temperature. Since Nth metal is magical whenever he punches someone with his hands the person gets hurt more. The Promethium helps due to it absorbing energy and generating it and able to shoot it out. In addition, his armor is also, in essence, wearable computers. His armor has a complete data processing and telemetry system woven into the material of the armor on a molecular level. This forms a network with Wade, providing a constant, real-time uplink of his physical condition as well as his location and current situation. The armor is capable of displaying data and touch-pad controls on the gauntlets. Its sensors can track Wade's armor and provide a picture of their immediate vicinity. The armor has an intricate scanner system which can detect things around the wearer, from how many people are in the next room to what dimension or planet they are on. Slade can also up-link the bodysuit to any computer by stretching his staff to filament size and plugging it in to an I/O data-port. With this, Slade can establish a fairly comprehensive database of any computer's cybernetic protocols and encryption algorithms.
Slade's Staff: The original staff was approximately 6.5 meters in length and constructed of adamantium. Slade modified the weapon by carving small holes on each end, enabling the staff to generate a distracting whistling sound whenever it is put to use. Slade has found this extremely effective in keeping opponents off guard, allowing him to gain an upper hand in fights where he would otherwise be outnumbered. When one of the ends hits a head or someone gets poked they get electrocuted and stings their system,paralyzing them. If they are a robot a special virus is inserted in them and the virus shuts them down until Slade decides to start them back up. The staff is good for breaking endoskeletons and bones,even kidneys. It also has a sharp end at one of the ends ,efficient for stabbing and electrocuting. The sharp end also has a fatal toxin in it,that when stabbed poisons a human or destroys a robot's endoskeleton and A.L. The staff also has a bullet entering which can fit in bombs and bullets.
Uru Swords: These enchanted swords cut and slash very well. They can cut through bones with the same effort it would take to slice off bread a loaf. The swords can cut through virtually anything,and because of that they are very useful weapons. Since they are enchanted,they can shoot mystical fire which can burn normal metals and it can also shoot acid. Due to it being enchanted Uru it is very durable and nothing can destroy it so far. It absorbs magic like a sponge and can redirect it and enhance the magic of it.