"Do you want to be my friend?"
Symby 2099,or by his codename; 2211-2099 is a android/symbiote made by scentists in 2211 and some help from 2099 by time-travel. He is much more advanced then his "brother" Savage Bloody Spider and is superior to him and actually Kaine and Ben. He used genetic imprints from them and made it superior only to him. He is also human and has some human parts from Ryan and Jon.
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria relation Edit
He hated animatronics just like Ben did,so he often smashed the pizzeria. In newspaper it would always show a picture of him rapidly smashing Bonnie and then throwing him through 2 trees. He could also be seen fighting Freddy with him winning and at the end Freddy looking like a even more disfigured version of Mangle. Blue Symbiote even destroyed the pizzeria once,making it crumble down.
Electro-Mechanical Tail: He has a tail that was added when he was created. His creator equipped it with a poisonous and lethal barb with venom installed or a form of hypnogen, electrical blasts (he could also channel fatal electricity through it to shock anyone who tried to grab him by the tail or short-circuit electrical equipment), sun-hot laser blasts, acid blasts, and mace gas. Solenoids contract the cables and manipulate the tail, allowing it to whip at speeds of over 150 feet per second. The tail was also armored, and was tipped with a spike, making it deadly in combat. He had mastered the use of his tail to the point that he could use it as both a bludgeon, projectile launcher, or as a fifth limb (he had also upgraded its flexibility several times, making it much more efficient in combat) By coiling his tail behind him and using it as a spring, Blue Symbiote could propel himself over ninety feet into the air. It is 10 inches in diameter only slighty longer than the tail.
- Electrical Spider-Arms: Each arm, approximately 10 inches in diameter, terminates in 1 single-jointed pincer. The pincer is able to rotate in relation to the arm for 360 degrees, in a screwdriver-like twisting motion. Each arm segment contains four high-efficiency electric motors equipped with a clutched, helical-gear train, independently mounted on frictionless gimbals and housed in four thin, overlapping layers of adamantium-niobium steel. The adamantium-steel alloy is light, has high-tensile strength, a high melting point, and high thin-wall rigidity. The motors get their power from a small nuclear-powered thermo-electric generator, which can provide several hundred watts per hour for up to ten years before needing to replace its U-539 core. The arms have been modified since to include high-efficiency battery packs (enabling movement when cut off from the central power source) and individual micro-circuit control modules.
- Technical Control over Arms: Blue Symby can control the actions of his artificial arms technically , even when they have been severed from his body and are separated from him by vast distances (a distance of 900 miles has been recorded).
- Telescoping: Each arm is approximately nine feet long at full contraction, but can extend to a maximum of 32 feet in length.
- Superhuman Striking Force: Each arm is capable of moving at a speed of ninety feet per second and strike with the force of a jackhammer. Each arm can lift about 500 tons.
- High-Wind Generation: The arns can generate 50 mile per hour winds if spun like a giant fan.
- Wall-Climbing and Traveling: By combining the intrinsic strength of both his tentacles and the pincers, Blue Symbiote can scale stone, brick, or concrete walls by rending "handholds" in the surface of the wall. Blue Symbiote is able to use his arms for traversing horizontal distances as well. At full extension, he can travel high above the ground as if on stilts, either using two arms, or for maximum speed (approximately 50 miles per hour), six arms. He has micro suction cups on his hands,which he can use to help climb up walls.
- Vibro-Shock Gauntlets: Blue Symbiote has two vibro-shock units that, when activated by a computer command in his head, can project a concentrated blast of air that has been vibrated at an intense frequency. This allows the Blue Symbiote to both effectively throw long range vibrational punches, as well as vibrating the structure of something in order to weaken or destroy it. Holding the thumb triggers down for an extended period of time increases the intensity, speed, and even spread of the air blasts. The vibro-shock units were created to violenty explode by "launching" a very vibrated heated blast . Blue Symbiote also has a vibrational shield that deflects blows to him & allows him to slip from many a grasp. The feedback from the Vibro-Shock gauntlets is extremely intense. Only he can handle them. The vibro-shock units can add power to his punch via a trip-hammer vibration shock, making his blows a dozen times more potent than normal.
Utility Belt: Upon first entering the pizzera, Ben created a utility belt that held extra clips of webbing, Spider-Tracers, and his Spider-Signal. Recently, he upgraded his utility belt to hold cartridges of different types of webbing, freeze capsules, new Spider-Tracers as well as a newly upgraded Spider-Signal that has a UV light setting for forensic analysis.
- Spider-Tracers: Ben uses small electronic "Spider-Tracers" of his own design that allow him to track objects or individuals. Typically, Ben plants or throws one on a departing enemy and follows the target to their hideout. He also uses a launching device in his web-shooters for better range and accuracy. He originally used an electronic receiver to follow the signals of the tracers but later modifies their signal so he can follow it with his spider-sense. He can follow the sifnal within a 1000-yard radius. After he lost his spider-sense for a week. he used Horizon Lab's resources to make new and improved spider-tracers with listening devices, G.P.S. and camouflage. Other modifications include tracers made of anti-metal Antartic Vibranium which melts metals in contact, a cryogenic Spider-Tracer used to freeze Ryan.
- Webshooters: Ben's webshooters were redesigned to use twisting wrist motions as opposed to Kaine's double tap. He also added the following to his arsenal:
- Acid Webbing: After a string of murders lead to Ryan, Ben concocted special webbing laced with Hydrochlouric Acid, which could dissolve and melt flesh and metal,etc very quickly and nicely. Because the webbing looked the same as his original formula, Ben placed it into a green cartridge instead of the usual grey. He has also used this type of webbing as early as his initial encounters with Ryan.
- Magnetic Webbing: The newest variation to his original web-formula with magnetized particles that will interfere with any remote-control frequencies.
- Flame Webbing: Useful against symbiotes, web-shooters eject from their ports highly combustive chemical solvent that burst into flames upon contact with the intended target when entrapped in enough fluid.
- Taser Webbing: Webbing that generates a sort of bio-electric current within semi-liquid substance, used for temporary stunning opponents. It could sucessfully overwhelm and shut down Bonnie with just one shot.
- Metal Webbing: Webbing that is strong as titanium (hence the name) and does not dissolve.
- Impact Webbing: Web pellets that upon impact (hence the name) release tendrils the ensnare the target.
- Stingers: Metal darts with a paralitic element that is used to temporarily incapacitate foes.
- Specialized Boomerangs: One of Blue Symbiote's weapons are the boomerangs, which he wears on his uniform. There are seven boomerangs attached in hidden sight, each of which is rigged with special gimmicks.
- Shatterangs - These detonate with a force equivalent to twenty hand grenades.
- Gasarangs - These release highly concentrated tear gas upon impact.
- Razorangs - These razor-edged boomerangs are capable of slicing through steel.
- Screamerangs - These generate high-intensity sonic waves as they fly through the air.
- Bladarangs - These whirling boomerangs cut like buzz-saw blades.
- Gravityrangs - These create a local gravity field around their target.
- Reflexerangs - These are solid-weighted boomerangs
Powers and Abilities Edit
Accelerated Vision: O'Hara's visual acuity is considerably beyond that of a normal human. O'Hara can see objects at much greater distances, with perfect clarity, relative to an ordinary human. O'Hara possesses this same level of clarity at night, enabling him to see in near-complete darkness. It is possible that he is able to see into the infra-red end of the electromagnetic spectrum, enabling him to see a person's body heat. the flicker-fusion horizon(the speed at which some objects appear as a blur) in his eyes is superior to other people. What appears as a blur to most people, he can see perfectly. It also acts as a type of early warning, not the degree of a spider-sense but he is able to see attacks coming from far away.
Rapid Healing: O'Hara's accelerated metabolism affords him a rapid healing ability that lets him regenerate damaged bodily tissue faster and more extensively than a normal human is capable of. Injuries such as slashes or puncture wounds can heal completely within a matter of hours. It isn't known if O'Hara's healing powers afford him greater resistance to toxins or diseases; nor if they grant him an extended lifespan. O'Hara's healing factor isn't sufficiently enhanced to regenerate severed limbs or missing organs. Although he heals at a greater rate than a normal human, he doesn't possess an actual superhuman healing factor.
Talons and Fangs: O'Hara possesses elongated canine teeth that secrete a paralyzing, though non-toxic, venom. He also possesses short, retractable talons at the tips of his fingers and toes that he uses to dig into surfaced, enabling him to crawl along them as a spider might. The talons are also razor sharp and, coupled with his great strength, are able to rend materials as durable as cinder block.
Spinnerets: Both of O'Hara's forearms contain a set of spinnerets that release a very strong and sticky web-like substance from the back of his wrists. O'Hara can use this webbing to swing from building to building with or as a means of restraining an individual. Unlike the original Spider-Man, O'Hara's webs are organic and are chemically identical to real spider silk.
Enhanced Resilience: O'Hara has a level of resilience far greater than most humans. He once fell off a building and effortlessly walked to a hospital, where a doctor said that with broken ribs and massive fractures, it was amazing that he could even stand up.
Accelerated Decoy: Allows O'Hara to move so fast that he can leave behind a body double for enemies to attack.
Superhuman Strength: Blue Symbiote can lift at least 1 megaton,which is extremely heavy and is stronger than everyone he has ever faced.
Superhuman Durability: Blue Symbiote has adamantium plating and such,and has mostly adamantium parts of him and is also symbiote. He is extremely hard to even dent. The Symbiote is capable of absorbing bullets from small-arms weapons firing conventional ammunition.
Superhuman Stamina: He produces virtually no fatigue toxins,which means he could fight forever until he dies or gets bored and does something else. He can also stay in dangerous places with the symbiote filtering breathable air to Kaine.
Superhuman Speed: Ben is capable of running and moving at speeds that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Scarlet Spider has showed to be fast enough to catch up to an automobile car while on foot, but prefers to travel by webs.
Superhuman Equilibrium: Ben possessed the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He seemed able to adjust his position by instinct, which enabled him to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow. He had developed a unique fighting style that made full use of his agility, strength, and equilibrium.
Accelerated Healing Factor: Additionally, the symbiote is capable of healing injuries in the host at a faster rate than normal human healing allows. The symbiote is also capable of healing injuries and illnesses that current human medical care cannot such as cancer. This is even more advanced for Kaine, allowing him to regenerate from a shotgun wound to the head in nanoseconds.
Genetic Memory: The symbiote possesses some limited psychic ability, making it capable of obtaining information from its hosts and even other people and symbiotes simply by touch. It can however, be forced to forget information if the symbiote is inflicted with heavy trauma.
Wall-Crawling: He can crawl up any surface,even slick surfaces. He can even run up some surfaces,and can stick from any part of his body.
Webbing Generation: Kaine can shoot strands of the alien’s substance in the form of "webbing" at high pressure up to a distance of 70 feet. The alien’s substance seems to be composed of tough, flexible fibers of organic polymers, which regenerate swiftly after "shedding." The strands have extraordinary adhesive properties, which diminish rapidly once they abandon their living source. After about three hours, with no source to nourish them, the strands dry up like dead skin and dissolve into a powder. The strands possess a tensile strength of 125 pounds per square millimeter of cross section. In addition to creating webbing, Kaine can use the symbiote in the form of tentacles or tendrils to attack or ensnare his opponents.
Constituent-Matter Generation: Kaine can also use the same substance comprising the symbiote in the form of constituent white matter or tentacles, and uses it in this method for lethal force against criminals. Kaine can send a part of the symbiote and direct its movements into a victim's body, smothering them from the inside.
ESP (Spider-Sense): Kaine also possesses an extra sensory ability. The symbiote can detect danger from every direction and conduct giving Kaine in plenty of time. It's a lot more efficient than Kaine's normal spider-sense because it takes less time to sense the danger, and Kaine's reflexes are faster then when he didn't have the symbiote, because they are enhanced by the symbiote for instance, Kaine can dodge a gunshot or a barrage of bullets.
Camouflage Capabilities: The symbiote is capable of mimicking the appearance of any form of clothing, camouflaging with its surroundings, turning invisible, and even mimicking other people. Kaine's preferred form of clothing was a white shirt, jacket and pants.
Wall-Crawling: Ben possessed the ability to mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcame the outer electron shell's normal behavior of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permitted the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail. The mentally controlled sub-atomic particle responsible for this has yet to be identified. This ability to affect the attraction between surfaces was so far limited to Ben's body (especially concentrated in his hands and feet) and another object, with an upper limit of several tons per finger. His mental control over this ability has been increased to such a degree, he can rip a wall down just by tugging at it hard enough with his palms
Superhuman Reflexes: Ben reflexes were faster than an average human by about a factor of 10,000 (he was often able to dodge bullets only inches from hitting him). His practical reaction time was at least a dozen times that of a normal human. In combination with his spider-sense, the speed of his reflexes allowed him to dodge almost any attack, even bullets only centimeters away from his face.
Constituent-Matter Manipulation: The symbiote can manipulate it's matter to enlarge or stretch it's body in order to augment his attacks. For example, Kaine enlarged his fist and slammed it into Ryan creating more of an impact. Kaine can morph sections of his body, such as his hands or feet, into like spikes, blades, axes or a shield.
Impurity Sense: Kaine can sense foreign substances within a person's body which includes symbiotes, radiation, narcotics, viruses, and other diseases.
Internal Bodily Cleansing: After sensing the impurity, Kaine can forcefully "cure" the substance from the person's body using antibodies produced by the symbiote. He uses this ability to almost completely destroy his old symbiote and to cure a young girl from her heroin addiction. This power can also be used to depower some superhumans, almost ridding Mike Schmidt of the radiation in his blood when attempting to destroy remnants of the symbiote, and nearly cleanses Radioactive Man of his powers in a similar fashion.
Fire immunity: Kaine is immune to fire and extreme heat. This includes withstanding the full force of one of Ryan's flamethrowers and a superhot radioactive blast from Radioactive Man meant.
Sonic immunity: Besides immunity to fire and heat, Kaine also shows strong resistance against sonic-based attacks. For example, he was capable of withstanding Songbird's sonic-blast with little discomfort.
Poisonous Fangs: An ability developed by Kaine upon bonding with the symbiote. Later it is revealed that this set of fangs not only intimidates foes but can deliver a powerful, venomous bite (true to Kaine's namesake).
Stretching and deforming: Although it's wide known that the Symbiote can stretch and deform itself, recently it was able to perform this ability during bonded with a human host. Kaine can expand to any size as long as they have something to grow on such as a host or an object. Kaine can get inside of small areas such as electric wires and the insides of cars and completely disable them.
Superhuman Hearing: Ben's hearing is superhumanly acute and enables him to detect sound at virtually any frequency, and he's been known to detect, sort out, and correctly identify sounds through thick steel doors, and across considerable distances.
Pheromone Secretion: His metabolism generates certain types of pheromones that can create fear, elicit attraction and/or repulsion on others, depending on unknown factors which might include gender and mood.
Venom Blasts: His body possesses an inordinate amount of bio-electricity that he has learned to channel and discharge through his hands, in controlled bursts of what he calls "Venom Blasts". These energy projections vary in power; they mostly affect the nervous system in humans. Scarlet Blood can regulate them from simply a stun to potent enough to kill an average-sized man in the same way that a lightning bolt could kill him.
Superhuman Touch: Ben's sense of touch is so acute that his finger can feel the faint impressions of ink on a printed page allowing him to read by touch, though laminated pages prevent him from touching and thus reading the ink impressions at a much faster pace than a normal person would be able to read. The rest of his skin is equally sensitive, enabling him by concentration to feel minute temperature and pressure changes in the atmosphere around him. Even with his senses of smell and hearing blocked, he can feel the presence of a person standing five feet away from him simply by his or her body heat and disturbance of air. A side effect of his sense of touch is Ben's ability to manipulate his muscles and internal organs. The sense of touch is not just external, but internal too (central nervous system), thereby giving him the ability to have total body control, increasing his strength and reflexes to peak human levels, increasing his agility to enhanced human levels and also giving him the ability to totally numb himself to pain.
Superhuman Smell: Ben's sense of smell is so acute that he can distinguish between identical twins at twenty feet by minute differences in smell. He can detect odors of an atmospheric concentration of thirty parts per million. Further, his ability to remember smells enables him to identify any person he has spent at least five minutes with by smell alone, no matter how he or she might try to camouflage his or her natural odor. His powers of concentration are such that he can focus upon a single person's smell and follow it through a crowd of people at a distance of fifty feet.
Power Mimicry/Absorption: The symbiote can steal the powers and abilities of other beings. It has been recently discovered, that the symbiote can recall and mimic the powers and abilities of previous hosts.
Shapeshifting: The Symbiote allows the user shape-shifting abilities. Kaine can mimic clothing, and completely change its appearance and stature.