"Hello there. I am the Spider that wanted to be a man, so I got my wished granted."
The Spider was a mutated black widow-tarantula mix which lived about in Fredbear's Family Diner, eating all the bugs and insects that bothered the kids. He wasn't a hindrance, so the employees didn't kill him. In fact, they kept him as a national mascot. He never bit any of the kids and in fact tried to keep Foxy under control.
Post-Fazbear (FNaF2) Edit
After Fredbear's Family Diner, The Spider lived in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The pizzeria was very big and since a lot of bugs and bees lived in there, he always ate them. The Spider was a well-known icon, and due to his bright red,blue, and black colors, kids loved looking at him and even gave him dead bugs to feast on. However, things went bad when the Bite of 87' occured and the murders happen. The murderer died after the Spider bit him and killed him with his poisonous and deadly venom. He then went to the third pizzeria after this pizzeria shut down.
Post-Fazbear (FNaF1) Edit
Living in the much smaller pizzeria, he was happy and feeling lonely at the same time due to tons of insects coming there and bugging the kids, but the kids didn't remember him as a icon and the kids was tired and wasn't wowed by the blue, red, and black colors of him. One day, a purple man took the Spider and brought him in a mysterious lab in the kitchen. The purple man knew that the Spider wanted to be a man to help the kids, so he granted him the wish. The purple man was sought out as a murderer and the Spider killed him in cold blood, and was amazed by his new body and form. From this day onward, the Spider is a helper to kids.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Superhuman Strength: The Spider's muscles are stronger and more efficient as a result of the mutation. He is shown to be able to easily overpower normal humans, pull apart guns, destroy the pizzeria alarm clock by merely hitting it, shattering the backboard of a basketball hoop of one of the minigames, and doing the same to his front door glass panel when he slammed the door shut, swing at high velocities on a rope or web, and was able to hold a van with one hand while hanging from a web. His strength also allows him to jump higher and farther than a normal human, easily capable of jumping from one building over a street to the next. The Spider's strength is great enough to lift 30 tons.
- Superhuman Endurability: As a result of his mutation, Spider's muscles and flesh are tougher than a normal human. He was capable of surviving fall from hundreds of feet in the air, hit by a tazer, and smashed into brick walls with only minimal injuries and discomfort. He also got hit by Piotr, and Piotr is a class 70 (Which makes his punches very strong.) and only had discomfort.
- Superhuman Speed: He can run much faster than a regular human and can easily catch up to speeding vehicles going past 60 miles per hour.
- Superhuman Acrobactics : Spider's reflexes operate so fast that with the assistance of his Spider-Sense, he is able to easily evade gunfire even from close range he's reflexes are roughly 65 times faster than that of a regular human. Due to his incredible agility and flexibility, the Spider is extremely acrobatic and is able to preform high jumps, somersaults, flips and the like.
- Superhuman Stamina: He has a greater stamina than a normal human meaning he can perform physical activities for an extended period. At his peak he is able to perform many activities for about 52 hours.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: The Spider is able to perfectly balance on any object no matter how small or narrow with little effort even with one finger.
- Superhuman Senses: His senses appear to be heightened, especially when used in conjunction with his spider-sense. He has however used vibrations to sense potential enemies much like most real spiders.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: The Spider's metabolism is greater thus allowing him to heal much faster than a normal human. He may also be more immune to toxins and alcohol and drugs. However he is able to heal from slashes on his chest and gunshot wound to the leg without medical attention. He was able to survive getting shot in the stomach and brain and heal within 2 days, albeit feeling a bit weak.
- Spider Sense: A tingling sensation in the Spider's metabolism warns him of danger, where it is coming from and how to avoid it noted by a subtle "thunk" that sounds like a combination of someone hitting a base drum once immediately followed by a high pitched bell ringing sound. It seems likely that the stronger the tingling, the more imminent and threatening the danger is and that the Spider can ignore it through intense concentration, and if he is exhausted or distracted it can lose some effectiveness. This power is passive and not fully controlled by Spider
- Psychic Alignment with Arthropods: Spider's spider-sense improved, creating a psychic alignment with his environment, specifically a more empathic and sympathetic relationship with spiders and insects. While connected to the varying populations of spiders he was unable to communicate with them directly or command them.
- Psychological Awareness of Environment: Perhaps as an upgrade to his spider-sense and his psychic alignment with arachnids, The Spider received psychological awareness of his environment as a whole, allowing him to traverse across any environment without fear, even when blinded or in extremely dark conditions. The Spider could ascertain non-threatening information, such as detecting the concealed presence of loved ones.
- Enhanced Hearing: The Spider is able to hear any danger, via spider sense while he hear that it also may warn him of any danger.
- Wall-Crawling: His feet and hands have spinnerets, which emit strong and sticky silk, and allows him to crawl on walls and ceilings. This ability to affect the attraction between surfaces is so far limited to Spider-Man's body (especially concentrated in his hands and feet) and another object, with an upper limit of several tons per finger. This ability appears to be consciously used. Although can be be activated by stress or altered states of consciousness as seen twice when he awakens from a slumber.
- Enhanced Resilience: The Spider has a level of resilience far greater than most humans. He once fell off a building and effortlessly walked to a hospital, where a doctor said that with broken ribs and massive fractures, and a broken skull, it was amazing that he could even stand up
- Talons and Fangs: The Spider possesses fangs/chelicerae that secrete a paralyzing, though toxin and fatal, venom. Somehow the venom is both neurotoxin and necrotoxin. The venom attacks the nervous system and attacks vital organs, systems, and tissue. It then proceeds to liquify the inside of whoever he bit. He also possesses long, curved retractable talons at the tips of his fingers and toes that he uses to dig into skin and tissues, causing long, deep and dangerous wounds and cuts. The talons are also razor sharp and, coupled with his great strength, are able to rend materials as durable as trucks.
- Accelerated Vision: The Spider's visual acuity is considerably beyond that of a normal human. The Spider can see objects at much greater distances, with perfect clarity, relative to an ordinary human. The Spider possesses this same level of clarity at night, enabling him to see in near-complete darkness. It is possible that he is able to see into the infra-red end of the electromagnetic spectrum, enabling him to see a person's body heat. The flicker-fusion horizon(the speed at which some objects appear as a blur) in his eyes is superior to other people. What appears as a blur to most people, he can see perfectly. It also acts as a type of early warning, not the degree of a spider-sense but he is able to see attacks coming from far away.
- Spinnerets: Both of The Spider's forearms contain a set of spinnerets that release a very strong and sticky web-like substance from the back of his wrists. O'Hara can use this webbing to swing from building to building with or as a means of restraining an individual. The Spider's webs are organic and are chemically identical to real spider silk. The webbing is strong enough to restrain a truck, a plane, and then a tank at the same time. The webbing is unable to be cut, and can go stretch up to twenty times their relaxed length without breaking. Whilst unlikely to be relevant in nature, dragline silks can hold their strength below −40°C (-40°F) and up to 220°C (428°F). The toughness of forcibly silked fibers averages 350 MJ/m3, with some samples reaching 520 MJ/m3. Thus, The Spider's silk is more than twice as tough as any previously described silk, and over 10 times tougher than Kevlar.
- Venom Sting: The Spider can paralyze his enemies or destroy technology (Including robots and droids) by simply touching them with his hands. Once the Spider has touched someone, they have been completely incapacitated. It also seems more effective on people with genetic alterations as it damages their DNA. This power provides a great advantage as The Spider can end a confrontation quickly with little collateral damage.
- Venom Blasts: His body possesses an inordinate amount of bio-electricity that he has learned to channel and discharge through his hands, in controlled bursts of what he calls "Venom Blasts". These energy projections vary in power; they mostly affect the nervous system in humans. The Spider can regulate them from simply a stun to potent enough to kill an average-sized man in the same way that a lightning bolt could kill him.
- Pheromone Secretion: His metabolism generates certain types of pheromones that can create fear, elicit attraction and/or repulsion on others, depending on unknown factors which might include gender and mood.
- Superhumanly Dense Tissue: The Spider's skin, muscle, and bone tissue has roughly ten times the density of the same tissue in the body of a human. This contributes, at least somewhat, to The Spider's superhuman strength and his weight.
- Underwater Adaptation: Similar to a diving bell spider, The Spider can wrap himself in a bell-shaped web held by the hairs on his legs and abdomen and collect oxygen from the surrounding water, which is exchanged with other gases such as carbon dioxide through osmosis, allowing him to survive underwater "indefinitely".
Changes in Air Pressure: Like any real spider, he is sensitive to changes in air pressure and cold air. Cold Air starts to reduce his powers in the way that it's not as good to use (e.g the webs are not in a straight line and splatter everywhere and that he can't wall-crawl and often falls off)
Anti-Spider Pesticide Ethyl Chloride: Obviously, this hurts him and makes him weak, but he is still able to fight. Raid also works but it doesn't do anything but damn annoy him.