You will know my name one day. And on that day you will beg for mercy. You will scream my name! SCREAM IT!
The Unstuffable is a super-intelligent world-class fighter and tactical genius who enhances his great physical strength with a steroid called Venom, making him one of Freddy Fazbear's greatest and most dangerous enemies. In addition to being one of the only men ever to independently figure out Purple-Man's secret identity, he has also been an anti-hero, a government agent, a mercenary and a dictator. He is unstuffable due to having tough skin.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Venom Usage: The Unstuffable's use of the Super-steroid Venom allowed him to enhance his physical functions to superhuman levels, particularly his strength, endurance, and speed. His body's senses and healing abilities are also augmented to a degree. The Unstuffable needs to periodically inject himself with Venom to retain these abilities, although overuse can result in temporary insanity.
- Superhuman Strength: The primary effect of Venom is that it enhances strength to superhuman levels, depending on how much venom is injected. The Unstuffable has been shown to be stronger than Freddy Fazbear even without the Venom, and while normal is able to bend thick steel. When The Unstuffable injects the maximum amount of Venom that is considered healthy into himself, he becomes capable of lifting about 100 tons. He is ultimately capable of exceeding his limit to 100+ tons, when pumping Venom rapidly.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Under the effects of Venom, The Unstuffable can react just as fast as the fittest human can. Able to react as fast if not a margin faster than the Spider, The Unstuffable has fought many opponents while applying his tactics and supporting his massive frame.
- Enhanced Speed: Under the effects of Venom, The Unstuffable can run as fast as the Spider. Running on par with Olympic runners, The Unstuffable can support his weight while maintaining a high rate of speed.
- Superhuman Stamina: Under the effects of Venom, The Unstuffable can fight almost forever. As long as he can continue to pump Venom into his veins he can continue fighting indefinitely. While on a single dose of venom Bane has fought many battles for many hours and never seemingly stopped.
- Superhuman Durability: Under the effects of Venom, The Unstuffable can withstand powerful blows from metahumans, multiple bullets and explosions. With mere scratches and bruises The Unstuffable has withstood extreme torment at the hands of his enemies. When he got stuffed he only got a faint scratch. He is able to withstand a punch from the Spider without flinching.
- Pain Resistance: It is speculated that the Unstuffable's exposure to chemicals may have heightened his resistance to pain. It is also implied that he is masochistic in nature, and thus enjoys any pain received, making it an ineffective way of dealing with him.
- Tainted Blood: The Unstuffable's blood is tainted. It has been said that "being an avid consumer of his products, Joker's immunity to poisons has been built up over years of dedicated abuse." When a mosquito sucks The Unstuffable's blood, it "writhes and whines, choking on tainted blood".
- Accelerated Healing: The Unstuffable can also use his Venom as a form of medicine to heal from injuries, poisons and diseases. Depending on how devastating the injury, The Unstuffable needs to inject a certain amount of Venom into himself. When faced with extreme wounds, such as many broken bones, excessive blood loss, or terminal poisons or diseases, The Unstuffable needs to inject an unhealthy amount of venom which will cause him to temporarily go berserk in order to heal properly.
Five-Barreled Shotgun: This shotgun with 5 barrels deal massive damage and the ammo is incendiary. They shoot fast and reload slowly. The shotgun has 5 shots before it has to reload.
Ten-Barreled LMGs: These LMGs shoot faster than the shotgun and has 10 rounds before it has to reload. The reload system is fast and efficient. They have both incendiary and metal-piercing properties.
Six-Barreled Grenade-Launcher: This grenade-launcher can load in 6 stun grenades which stun anyone in the 30-mile radius of the stun grenades and send a jolt of neurotoxin in them, damaging their brain and due to the stun, it's good for ambushing and finishing off.
Three-Barreled Minigun: The minigun has 1000 bullets with explosive shells and when inside a human or robot body, it sends a jolt of electricity and it explodes, damaging the insides of whatever it went in. The minigun is his main weapon and is always on his back.