"Dad, let's show these animatronics!"
Unstuffable had a child when he was married, and the wife gave birth to Unstuffable Jr. He had to take care of Unstuffable Jr all by him self, and he suceeded in his training. He is very slim and stealthy, and destroyed every animatronic single-handely. He is also a Paranormal Terminator.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Venom Usage: Unstuffable Jr use of the Super-steroid Venom allowed him to temporarily enhance his physical functions to superhuman levels, particularly his strength, endurance, and speed. His body's senses and healing abilities are also augmented.
- Metahuman Conditioning: Due to his training with his dad, Jr possesses peak athletic strength and endurance. He has displayed peak human strength, agility, reflexes, and endurance because of his training at a young age.
- Metahuman Strength: Unstuffable Jr. possesses enough strength to break a holographic construct Kaine's back, throw Piotr through a concrete wall, throw a refrigerator and use a bed as a weapon. He had even been able to damage Evil Kaine.
- Peak Human Agility: Unstuffable Jr possesses peak athletic levels of agility. He is one of the 3 people able to do a quadruple backflip. His agility also enables him to survive at heights that would even concern the likes of Superman and Starfire.
- Metahuman Speed: Unstuffable Jr possesses peak human speed, able to keep up with and even catch his mentor. He has been said to be faster than the Spider.
- Peak Human Reflexes: He possesses enough skill to detect a Sniper and evade bullets at point blank range.
- Metahuman Endurance: He is able to go for 8 days straight with no sleep and is capable of holding his breath for 10 minutes from training with his dad.
- Metahuman Durability: He is able to withstand attacks from Evil Kaine, who possesses Superhuman Strength, and Piotr. He was beat with a stick, and the stick broke and Unstuffable Jr was just fine.
- Master Acrobat: Unstuffable Jr is a prodigious natural athlete and acrobat, possessing a peak human level of agility/acrobatic skills. He is regarded as the greatest human acrobat in the universe. He is the one of the three people in the world who can pull off a quadruple flip.
- Intimidation: He is skilled enough to get Freddy Fazbear, who only fears Piotr,to talk and, during his time as Unstuffable, was able to contain a riot in Arkham Asylum.
- Master Detective: Unstuffable has been said to be second to his dad. He was able to solve a riddle by the Floppy before Unstuffable himself even figured it out before becoming trained, and has been shown to solve mysteries and cases in a speed that even impresses his dad. Docter even commented that he was able to solve 4 cases in "America's Most Wanted" in a single morning and solved a homicide case that went unsolved for 14 years.
- Leadership: He is also a brilliant and experienced leader with superlative team skills. Additionally, his efforts to remain in contact with other heroes makes him a master at rallying, unifying, and inspiring the security guard community, a skill in which he has surpassed his dad.
- Master Martial Artist: As Unstuffable Jr, he is a master of dozens of martial arts disciplines, with an emphasis on Aikido and Eskrima, taught to him by Unstuffable. He was later trained by Richard Dragon. He is second to Unstuffable in fighting skill. He as been able to take down Floppy, Docter Quillo, Minelord, Bonnie and has stalemated the likes of Freddy Fazbear, Evil Kaine, and Piotr.
- Wing Chun
- Weapon Proficiency: Due to his training with his dad, he has displayed skilled in various weaponry like Shurikens (Wing-Dings), Eskrima Sticks, and swords. He even bested Ra in Swordsmanship.
- Multilingualism: Having had the finest education as Unstuffable's ward, he speaks with fluency in English, French, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, Swahili, Mandarin, Cantonese, and is possibly fluent in other languages.
- Stealth: He is capable of breaching high security facilities without being detected. He can even sneak up on Docter Quillo himself on occasion. He is also skilled enough to even sneak away and keep hidden from Floppy.
- Expert Hacker: He is skilled enough to hack into the JLA emergency override codes and hacked an alien Terminal.
- Indomitable Will: Like his dad, he has a very strong will. He is able to resist The Spider's potent fear toxins, resist and overcome mind control from Android Creator. He was even a canidate to succeed the Green Lantern.
- Expert Escapologist: Due to his training with Unstuffable, he possess extreme skill in escapology. He was able to escape a maze before Ricochet, and was able to use a Tibetan Mind Technique to escape virtual reality.
- Expert Marksman: Unstuffable Jr seems to be skilled enough to use modified Shuriken (Wing-Dings) to hit thugs at a great distance with his eyes closed, despite even giving him a head-start and disarm others with his wingdings. He is also capable of using firearms, as he was trained by Unstuffable to do so.
- Genius Level Intelligence: Taught by Unstuffable, he has vast knowledge of different fields. He often shows this when in use with his Detective skills. He was intelligent enough to build his own "Nightcar", build and program a Tech Glider, and also mentioned he can fool a polygraph.
Unstuffable Jr's suit: Unstuffable Jr's current suit is made of a version of the Nomex fire-resistant, triple-weave Kevlar-lined material. It is an excellent protection against damage, and it's also electrically insulated. Instead of a black cape for stealth, the suit is light sensitive, darkening when there is more light in the area. The current costume is a stylized white "wing" across his shoulders and extending to his hands, coloring his two middle fingers, over a black torso and legs. Unstuffable Jr's costume is tailored specifically to his unique style of animatronic-fighting. As such, his costume has fewer body-armor inlays than Unstuffable, anticipating a decreased need for shock-absorption and an increased capacity for motion ("Move more, get hit less."). A caveat of this configuration can be exploited by capable fighters who are both fast and strong, such as Ricochet. Should Nightwing need to engage an enemy who is capable of exploiting this weakness, he has supplemental body-armor overlays which he can attach to his gauntlets, his mask, his shoulders, and boots.
Utility Belt: Although seemingly unremarkable in appearance, the utility belt remains as one of Unstuffable Jr's most important tools in animatronic-crime fighting. Composed of a vibranium strap and a solid steel buckle, the utility belt houses ten cylinder cartridges, which vertically clip onto the outside of the belt. The buckle itself contains a miniature camera and two-way radio. A secondary compartment behind the length of the belt houses Unstuffable Jr's supply of collapsible stun Ding-Wings. Each of the ten cylinders contains various tools integral to Unstuffable Jr's war on animatronics. Through the years, Unstuffable Jr has modified the contents of his belt to accommodate various needs.
Unstuffable Jr's car: Unstuffable Jr has a transformable car with a convertible chassis that enables it to be disguised it as any similarly sized vehicle such as a taxi cab, a police car or a sports car. It houses a 3.7 McLaren racing engine, automatic transmission and all wheel drive, dual batteries and puncture resistant tires. The car is not only bulletproof, but also bullet absorbent in order to prevent stray ricochets from hitting innocent security guards.
Ding-Wings: These boomerang-like devices are specifically used for animatronics. When thrown at the animatronic, it stuns and sends a sonic wave at them, dismantling their costume and endoskeleton, virtually destroying them. For humans, they are thrown at the back of the neck, and affect the nervous system incapacitating that person and allows Unstuffable Jr to finish them off.